WHEN/WHERE IS SLIMEFEST?
Nickelodeon SlimeFest takes place on Saturday, March 21, and Sunday, March 22, 2020 outside the Forum in Inglewood, Calif. Doors open at 10am each day. Festival closes at 6:30pm each day.
The Forum is located at:
3900 W. Manchester Blvd
Inglewood, CA 90305
WHO ARE THE PERFORMERS?
There will be performances by JoJo Siwa, Why Don’t We, French Montana, Blanco Brown, and Darci Lynne. All artists will perform on both days.
FREE ADMISSION FOR CHILDREN 2 & UNDER
All others must have a ticket.
ARE THERE ANY MEET & GREETS?
Yes! We have special Add-On Experiences you can purchase to meet JoJo Siwa or Darci Lynne! Visit our Add-On Experiences section here to learn more. Limited Quantities Available. Please note, detailed information regarding the times and locations for the JoJo Siwa & Darcy Lynne Meet & Greets will be communicated to Add-On Experience purchasers just prior to the event.
BOX OFFICE LOCATION & HOURS
The Forum Box Office is located at the venue near the Forum Club entrance at the top of the ramp.
The Forum Box Office is open Monday-Friday from 11a.m. to 7p.m. PST (hours subject to change).
CODE OF CONDUCT
To ensure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable experience at SlimeFest, every attendee is required to comply with this SlimeFest Code of Conduct:
- The use of foul/offensive language, fighting, obscene gestures, throwing objects and engaging in other behavior detrimental to the experience of other Guests will not be permitted.
- Guests shall be respectful of others around them.
- Guests shall not stand on seats or climb any other building structure.
- Guests shall avoid blocking the view of other Guests.
- Guests shall not interfere with any of the activities of the event or any of the performers in any way.
- Guests shall not occupy or remain in an area for which they do not possess a valid ticket and shall provide their ticket upon request.
- The possession or use of illegal drugs in or around the event is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking at the event or in the adjacent parking lots is prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages may only be consumed by attendees that can provide a valid ID as proof of legal age. Any consumption of alcohol must be done in a responsible manner.
- Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate or offensive behavior to the SlimeFest staff.
- Guests shall comply with requests from SlimeFest staff regarding the venue’s operational and emergency procedures.
The SlimeFest Staff has been trained to intervene when deemed necessary and to use their best discretion to help ensure that Guests who ignore the Code of Conduct do not interfere with other another Guest’s ability to enjoy the event or any activity. Guests who violate the SlimeFest Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund which may include any minors that may be accompanying them. To the extent a Guest’s conduct constitutes a violation of law, they may also be subject to arrest.
We thank you for your cooperation.
Guests and their belongings are subject to random search upon entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags at home.
The following items are ALLOWED:
- Snack food in clear plastic gallon-sized bag or 6-pack size soft-sided cooler. Limit one per person.
- Factory sealed water up to up to 20 oz. in size. Limit one per person.
- Diaper bags when a child is present
- Personal cameras, however:
- No flash photography
- No video recording equipment
- No removable lens devices
- No tripods, monopods, selfie sticks
The following items are PROHIBITED:
- Weapons, firearms, knives, brass knuckles, pepper spray
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser pens/pointers
- Skates, Hoverboards, skateboards
- Wallet chains
- Ice chests
- Beach balls
- Lawn Chairs
- Laptops, Computers, tablets
- Bags larger than 14” x 14” x 6”
- Noise-making devices
- Two-way radios
- Signs, banners larger than 11” x 17”
- Masks, face paint
- Outside food & beverages (except water)
- Glass, cans, aluminum bottles, flasks, coolers
PLEASE NOTE: Smoking is prohibited.
To help ensure that Guests can enjoy an unforgettable and safe experience, we encourage Guests to travel light. Bags larger than 14” x 14” x 6” are prohibited. All bags are subject to search, including the use of x-ray screening. There is an express security lane for those only carrying phones, keys and wallets, which is encouraged.
SECURITY SCREENING & ENTRY
At SlimeFest, we place the safety and security of our guests above all else. For that reason, we continuously assess and upgrade our security measures. SlimeFest uses walk-through metal detectors, metal detecting hand wands and other security devices. All bags are subject to search prior to entry. There is no bag/coat check provided and SlimeFest/the Forum are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Please arrive early and allow yourself enough time to pass through security. Thank you in advance for helping us create a safe environment for all.
Please note: there is no re-entry.
IS THERE PARKING?
Please check back soon for SlimeFest available parking information at the Forum.
LOST AND FOUND
WILL I GET SLIMED?
There are many opportunities for slime at SlimeFest. Guests can get slimed during musical performances, at Slime Central, or participate in various other slime activities.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TO SLIMEFEST?
Come dressed to play! There are plenty of opportunities to get slimed throughout the day, so dress accordingly.
While Slime is designed to wash out, there are no guarantees. The condition of the clothes/shoes, the fabric and style will all factor in as well. Please keep this in mind when planning your attire for SlimeFest.
WILL ALCOHOL BE SERVED?
Alcohol will be available for purchase at the event.
Alcohol sales will be limited to up to two alcoholic beverages per customer per transaction. Guests are not permitted to bring in alcoholic beverages from outside the Forum and may not leave with alcohol purchased at the Forum. Management reserves the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any Guest.
All Guests may be required to show ID to purchase alcohol. Please be aware that it is the policy of the Forum to require all Guests who appear to be forty (40) years of age or younger to present a valid form of ID with proof of age in order to purchase alcoholic beverages at the Forum.
Pursuant to applicable State law, the Forum will accept only identification cards issued by a governmental agency that include a current description and a picture of the person presenting it which reasonably describes the person as to date of birth weight, height, sex and color of eyes and hair. The Forum will not accept an identification card that has been altered or has expired. The Forum also will not accept a registration certificate issued under the Federal Selective Service Act.
WILL THE EVENT TAKE PLACE RAIN OR SHINE?
The Festival will proceed rain or shine.
DO I HAVE TO BUY A TICKET FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL DAY? OR WILL ONE TICKET GET ME INTO THE FESTIVAL BOTH DAYS?
Tickets are only valid for the day that you purchase them. They do not give you admission to the both days of the festival.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of Nickelodeon SlimeFest, please contact ViacomLive_Sponsorship@viacom.com.